- Jun 13, 2019 GPUSPH v5 released
- Mar 18, 2019 The GPUSPH Discourse group is now available
- Nov 8, 2018 The GPUSPH development branch is now public
subscribe via RSS
- Describes how to install GPUSPH and the additional requirements.
- Explains how to execute the code for existing problems.
- Describes how to generate a mesh and convert it to particles (necessary when using semi-analytical boundaries).
- Describes how to setup a new problem, choosing the simulation options, including moving objects and/or open boundaries.
- Describes in more details the theory behind the SPH features of the code.